Terms and Conditions
1. Eerie Evenings reserves the right to alter ticket prices at any time without giving notice. In the event of a price reduction, tickets purchased at the previous higher price will not be eligible for a refund in price difference.
2. Eerie Evenings can accept a deposit of £25 per person to secure bookings up to 3 weeks prior to the event. Bookings made within 3 weeks of the event must be secured with full payment. The full balance for each ticket will be required 3 weeks prior to the event taking place. You will be advised of this date when the initial deposit is received.
3. All bookings are subject to a 7 day cooling off period. Any cancellations made within 7 days from the date of booking will be credited with a full refund.
4. Any cancellations made after 7 days of booking will be issued with a full refund minus a £10 per person admin charge. No refunds will be given within 21 days of the event, unless subject to the 7 days cooling off period, however Eerie Evenings will be happy to transfer your booking to an alternative date or venue of the same value.
5. Single sex bookings of more than six must be cleared with Eerie Evenings prior to booking.
6. Guests must be 18 years old or over to attend our events. In certain circumstances guests between 16 and 18 years of age may be permitted, but must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian. Guests must discuss this with Eerie Evenings prior to booking.
7. In the unlikely event that Eerie Evenings has to cancel or postpone the event we will contact you to arrange either a refund or a re-booking. Eerie Evenings do not accept liability for any personal costs incurred by event cancellation.
8. It is your responsibility to find the location and arrive on time. No refunds will be given for late arrivals or non-attendance. The start time of the event will not be delayed.
9. Many of our venues serve alcohol and although you are permitted to drink, anyone found to be visibly intoxicated or causing disruption will be asked to leave. Similarly, anyone who arrives at the venue under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused entry to the event and escorted off the premises. No refunds will be given in either of these instances.
10. Anyone suspected of bringing their own alcoholic drinks will be asked to leave. No refunds will be given.
11. The quality of food and drink is the sole responsibility of the venue. Any complaints must be made to them on the night of the event.
12. The content and the agenda of the evening may vary from that advertised. Additionally, certain venues may have other events that are running alongside our own, which may affect our content and agenda. We accept no responsibility for any disruption caused by these other events.
13. Although Eerie Evenings carries insurance, as these events are unpredictable and are carried out mainly in the dark, you are responsible for your own mental and physical welfare. Eerie Evenings will not accept responsibility for injuries caused by personal negligence.
14. Eerie Evenings does not accept responsibility for loss, theft or damage to personal items. Any items left unsupervised are done so at your own risk.
15. Due to the unpredictable nature of these events, Eerie Evenings cannot offer refunds or take responsibility for any disappointment caused by lack of paranormal activity. Similarly, Eerie Evenings cannot guarantee that every guest will receive a personal/psychic reading on any of our overnight or psychic supper events.
16. Smoking is permitted in designated areas and times only.
17. Due to the nature of the events and venues, disabled access will be severely limited. Please contact Eerie Evenings before booking to discuss your needs.
18. These events are only suitable for those in generally good health. It is each individual's responsibility to assess the suitability of the event with regard to underlying medical conditions.
19. All services offered by Eerie Evenings are for entertainment purposes only. Any information or opinions given by Eerie Evenings staff should not be taken as accurately factual. This includes information, predictions or advice given by mediums and psychics. Opinions or suggestions offered are solely those of the individual staff member. They do not represent the views, opinions or policies of Eerie Evenings, stated or otherwise.
20. Unless stated, no sleeping facilities will be available on the night. We suggest you arrange accommodation and/or transport from the venue due to tiredness levels after the event.
21. As these events will take place in historic venues, you must have full respect for the building, its contents and inhabitants (this includes animals). Anyone not complying with this will be asked to leave.
22. Access to certain private areas of a venue may be restricted on the night. Anyone found to be in these areas may be asked to leave the premises.
23. Bookings can be made using credit/debit cards via our website at no extra charge. Alternatively payments can be made by personal cheque to the address supplied. Any unpaid/bounced cheques will incur a standard charge of £10.00 to cover our out of pocket expenses.
24. Eerie Evenings promise not to store, sell or pass on your financial information. However, we do need to keep a record of your name, address and telephone number so that we may contact you regarding your booking or in the unlikely event that we have to cancel or postpone the event. This information will only ever be used by us and you can request for it to be taken off our records at any time.
25. Bookings made with Eerie Evenings will be subject to the above terms and conditions. By booking with us you agree to accept these terms and conditions.